Forum Discussion

bhupen
Advisor
10 years ago

Need help to Modify Role

Hi

Requirement:

How to update User Title at front end?

A user have mulitiple role but when I assign "adminstratior" role to same user its showing "Administrator" On title at front end. I want there should be custom content or the existing role name i.e. " Dawn Community" and at the same time this user must have admin level access.

Following is the image for the user who have multiple role:

mange_role.jpg

Following is the image for title where "Administrator" is apearing instead of other title name or custom content: I want to Put custom title or other role name instead of "Administrator"

title.jpg

Please help me to get out of this

• You need to change the priority of the Dawn Community rank in the ranking structure, get it above admin, should solve the purpose.

bhupen
      Advisor

VarunGrazitti

I saw on ranking its "Dawn Community " at on 55- line and Administrator on 8 line. Should I put "Dawn Community " on 7 number?

If yes can you please suggest me steps. For the time being its one user. I have multiple user so how can I setup that?

Thanks in advance

HaidongG
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi bhupen 

the "administrator" below Afri is the ranking, you may have a ranking named "administrator" based on Role "Administrator" (note, this is capital "A", and ranking is with a small "a")

to update your ranking title display, you may update it directly with admin->user, or consider localization.

bhupen
      Advisor

HaidongG  well thanks for replying.

Actually I have the ranking  "Afri" and based role is "Afri"  but Initilly its working fine but When I have given this admin access then administrator is apearing in front end. But I want it should appear old heding at front end. what it was appearing before given the admin access. i.e. "Dawn Manger". Now Afri have multiple access like. Moderator etc... But now its appearing only administrator altough I want to show other title like "Dawn manger" or "Moderator" etc... How can i set custom title or other Rold title at front end

Help is appreciated