Forum Discussion

CKummer
Advisor
9 years ago

Link to reply in (email notification

Hi there,   both in an email-notification and in notifications which one can see in the community in the user's profil there is a link which leads me to the thread which has been answered. But as f...
    DougS
    9 years ago

Hi Christoph,

It looks like the link in that email does in fact lead you to the reply (not the topic message in the thread) -- here is the URL that is in that email:

https://community.comdirect.de/t5/Anregungen/Mouseover-Text-quot-Danke-quot/m-p/1113#M182

Is there another email where this is happening? If so, could you paste an example of that one in (or let me know what the name of the email template is (look in the text editor tab in studio)?

Thanks,

-Doug

CKummer
    9 years ago

Hi Doug,

oh yes you're absolutely right. Sometime I'm blind and I've mixed it up with another case. #facepalm

Here you get the notification because you have been mentioned and Lithium is able to link to that specific reply.

The case I've thought of is getting a notification just because a user (or more user) has replied (without a mention) to a post. 

And here it's obvious that the system can't link to a specific reply, because there is no. 

Thx anyway. Next time I will think twice before I'll post. :) 

Christoph