Forum Discussion

jaikumar1
Mentor
7 years ago

Top contributors

Hi,

I just looking for a "Top contributors" widget, and which will list users who posted more number of questions with respect to the discussion board. 

As i identified few widgets in the studio "tkb.widget.contributors-taplet" and "tkb.widget.top-contributors-taplet" and which not helpful for our implementation. So please guide me how to achieve this implementation.

• As Vikas pointed out it's most common to provide leaderboards based on contribution quality as rated either by the amount of kudos received or the replies that were marked as solutions. Contributing questions is a behaviour you'd rather reward through a badge since not everyone has new questions to ask, but almost everyone can reply and comment on existing discussions.
  • jaikumar1

Are you looking for the top contributor on the basis of kudos on their posts? See here https://prnt.sc/i7pjtw
    If yes, you have to use this component. 

<component id="kudos.widget.authors-leaderboard"/>
      ClaudiusH
      Khoros Alumni (Retired)
      As Vikas pointed out it's most common to provide leaderboards based on contribution quality as rated either by the amount of kudos received or the replies that were marked as solutions. Contributing questions is a behaviour you'd rather reward through a badge since not everyone has new questions to ask, but almost everyone can reply and comment on existing discussions.
        jaikumar1
        Mentor

Thank you VikasB and ClaudiusH,

We had an idea to promote the user contribution in terms of number of reply. But also, what you have pointed out that is valid and thank you.