Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Upload multiple files at once

Hello Everyone,

We can able to upload multiple files in the Community but the multiple files we can able to attach if the files located in the same folder if not we need to submit it and need to select each time. Is there way in the community can able to attach different files in the different path.

Thanks,

Abhishek Illindra

• With the upload button it is not possible to select files from different paths. So I recommend to bring the necessary files into one and the same path before starting to upload them. You also have to compress these files into a .zip file to be able to upload them all at one time because it's not possible to select more than one file.

AbhishekIlindra
      Boss

paolobellottigb : Thanks for your update. But the approach you provided is not the friendly for the end users. Is there any settings to achieve it.

Thanks,

Abhishek 

paolobellottigb
        Adept

AbhishekIlindra: I fully understand. Since I haven't found a more user-friendly solution at the moment, I thought that this process can help as a temporary solution. looking forward to offer you a better and more user friendly solution as soon as possible.

Bests,

Paolo