Forum Discussion

danjstern
Contributor
9 years ago

Webhooks on escalation

We have another tool that we would like to integrate with Lithium.  We would like unanswered posts to alert our system and then post information back to the thread on Lithium.

I noticed that there is the ablility to send an esclation email when a post goes too long without being answered.  Idealy I would like to use a webhook to post to our system with the ID (to be used in the future to post messages back) and the text of the orginal post.  Is something like this possible?

If not, we could parse the email.  Can we get the esclation email to contain the necessary ID and text?

Thanks!

• I believe you can use the REST Event Subscription Framework to subscribe to escalation events. The documentation does not tell you this (we need to update it), but you should be able to subscribe to the EscalateThread event.

-Doug

DougS
    Khoros Oracle

I believe you can use the REST Event Subscription Framework to subscribe to escalation events. The documentation does not tell you this (we need to update it), but you should be able to subscribe to the EscalateThread event.

-Doug

• hey danjstern whats the system is it proprietary or mainstream if the latter then its possible there is a connector out there which will save you time for example sfdc and dynamics have an out the box connector.

danjstern
        Contributor
        Thanks for the tip but unfortunately there is not a pre built connector.