Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Create Group Page template

Hi Community!

I want to modify the template for the Create Groupe Page but I did not manage to find the URL for the template, and it is not displayed in the Studio. 

In order to find a template, I usually inspect the HTML of the page and the ID is findable in the class of the <body> element( for instance for the Community Page, the class is lia-user-status-registered CommunityPage lia-body, so the URL for the template in the Studio is /t5/bizapps/bizappspage/tab/community%3Astudio%3Apage-editor?page=CommunityPage).  I tried /t5/bizapps/bizappspage/tab/community%3Astudio%3Apage-editor?page=CreateGroupPage but it does not work.

Thanks for your help,

Julien. 

• jpierlot

Use below URL if you are looking for the group page template

t5/bizapps/bizappspage/tab/community%3Astudio%3Apage-editor?page=CommunityPage).  I tried /t5/bizapps/bizappspage/tab/community%3Astudio%3Apage-editor?page=GroupPage

There is no such page "Create Group page".  It would be easy to help you if you can share some more details i.e screenshot or URL.

jpierlot
      Guide

Hi VikasB thanks for your answer. 

Regarding the URL: we have a page listing all groups where we have a create group button: /t5/groups/page/node-id/community:1.  The template of this page is GroupsPage. 

When I click on the create group button, I end up at this URL: /t5/groups/creategrouppage/node-id/community%3A1. But not template looks related to this page. Hope this gives you some insight. 

Thanks.