Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Custom Pages

Hi Team,

We have different instance in the Community and in one of the instance we can able to see all the custom pages  pay layout in the content tab in the admin and in the other instance we are only able be see only two custom page layouts only.

Is there any admin setting to map all the environment sync. 

Attaching the screenshot for your reference. Kindly let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Abhishek Illindra

layout.PNG
  • Hi AbhishekIlindra,

what is the meaning of the term 'instance' in your use case? Is this a node (category, blog, board, ...) in your community?

And am I right, that you missed your custom page layouts in the dropdowns in the content tab?

If you want your custom page layouts to appear there, you must ensure to correct naming. For example, if you want to add a custom page layout for the ForumPage, name the custom page ForumPage.<YOUR_STUFF_HERE>.

Maybe this will help you a bit to go further.

Best regards,

Christian

• cike : To be clear for you. We are using two lithium communities in one of the community we can able to view and change all the Page layout but in the other community we can only able to see Forum page and Group Page layout

cike
        Champion

AbhishekIlindra: Thanks for the update.

Do you have a distinct stage instance for both communities? I think, if you only have one stage instance it is connected to only one productive community instance. So your customizations will only appear in one community.