Forum Discussion

levgour
Contributor
9 months ago

Fetching an agent's email using it's id

Hi, at our company, we are using khoros' analytics api, in order to fetch data about agent's of our user, who's using khoros as their platform. 

to achieve this we are using the following endpoint:

raw_agent_states

at our system, we store the 

agentDisplayId

my question is, is there a way using such id, to fetch the Agent's email at a later time? I would like to avoid to refetch all Agents to find the email of only one Agent.

• MohammedF , we indeed use the api you have mentioned.
    But there are times, where we would like to get some info in real time. 

when you say `/agents/<userid>` api, do you mean? `api/v2/agents`
    because im not able to get data from there (404).

Can you please point me to the field i need to store from "agent state export", that i can later use with the agents api, and maybe point me to the doc describing this api?

Big Thanks!
    Lev

MohammedF

levgour That might be an internal endpoint, and would have to take a look into it. I'd recommend creating a support ticket by sending an email to support@khoros.com to look into it. 

• levgour Could you please verify if you are utilising the agent state export?

Additionally, do you need it in real-time to take action on a single person at a time - or do you want everyone's profile information to load somewhere else?

Based on the details you've provided, it seems that the /agents/<userId> endpoint could potentially provide the specific user's information, as long as you have the correct roles in place.