Forum Discussion

7 years ago

How and were do I updating the messages.column.message-replies-count.label

Hi there,

Am a UX and down on developer for now and I been ask by lithium to make a change and I have no idea how and where. Any clues any one? :) 

"As a workaround for the time being you can try updating the messages.column.message-replies-count.label text key to the following: "

messages.column.message-replies-count.label@component:message-list = <span class="lia-message-stats-count"> 
{0} 
</span> 

{0,choice,0#Replies|1#Reply|1<Replies} 

• Hi Marianne,

You need to update the text key value in Studio. Go to Studio -> Text Editor and the update the same with value given by the Lithium support.
      Marianne80
      Mentor

him_varmaYes, I did that and put in text properties and didnt work and got the message blow. But it looks like it arleady there too.

Thank you 

TariqHussain
        Boss

Marianne80 - Could you please show the line number 172?  There might have a new line in your single text key which causing the issue. 

• Marianne80 -  Have you updated the text key for messages.column.message-replies-count.label  from studio > text editor? 

Regarding the messages.column.message-replies-count.label@component:message-list string, this is for restrict the changes to the only message-list component. 

If you will update messages.column.message-replies-count.label text key it will update this keys for the whole community. By adding @component:message-list it will be same for all other places. 

Here is the document https://community.lithium.com/t5/FAQs-email-templates-and-text/Set-the-scope-of-a-text-key/ta-p/109017.