Forum Discussion

4 years ago

How to change the order of the post an idea page

Hello Everyone,

Hope to find you well.

Do you know how to change the order in the image below, between for example labels and tags? And how to remove the associated products?

I thought it would be on studio but I can't seem to find the page.

Thank you! 

• I was trying to figure this out as well. It looks like from inspecting this is the "Post Page" which is a one column page with a component called editor added to "main-content".

Does this mean everything on the page is part of that component and can't be changed?

adriana4u  Even if you can't edit this page you could hide the associated products with CSS.

.lia-form-products-entry {display: none;}

Should work. You would add it to the CSS under community style in studio.

Claudius
      Boss

For hiding the product associations: If you don't use product associations you can Set Product Mention and Product Association permissions either from your whole community or just the idea exchange that you want to hide it from:

As Akenefick pointed out the editor is indeed a monolithic component which layout cannot be easily changed in Studio's page editor. Using pure CSS you could re-sort everything in the right hand column by switching to a column flex layout with something like this (untested, but you get the idea):

.PostPage .lia-quilt-column-right .lia-quilt-column-alley-right {
        //Switch right hand column to flex colum layout
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
        align-items: flex-start;
      }
      // Now define for each widget their position in the flex layout
      .PostPage .lia-form-tags-fieldset-toggle {
        order: 1
      }
      .PostPage .lia-form-labels-fieldset-toggle {
        order: 2