Forum Discussion

peterlu
Champion
12 years ago

kudos component - vertical & horizontal question

Hi Guys,

For this component,

<component id="kudos"/>

when it is put on forum messages, it has horizontal style; when it is put on tkb or idea messages, it has vertical style. Is there a way to specify vertical or horizontal on the component xml? eg. <component id="kudos" style="horizontal"/> or like <component id="kudos" pattern="horizontal"/>

I already have a solution to change the button without the help of xml. But I am just thinking it would be very handy for people.

SuzieH
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Have you tried the mode parameter in the XML tab:

mode="slim" or mode="wide"?

Inactive User

Hi SuzieH Looks like the vertical is back on the default TKB Article Page now since the last update? Is there a new way to select this? Mode doesn't seem to affect it. Was this accidental?

SuzieH
        Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi Inactive User,

Before I go try to find the answer, can you tell me what version of Community, and what feature version (in the Studio > Features tab) of Kudos, TKB, Responsive Base, and Responsive Peak you're running? (We alternate which customers get upgraded, so want to be sure before that I'm going to Engineering with as many details as possible.)

Cheers.

peterlu
      Champion
      Hi Susan,
      I have tried mode="slim" or "wide".
      my xml: <component id="kudos" mode="slim"/> or <component id="kudos" mode="wide"/>
      It is still not working.
      I think slim or wide is for message list, not for kudos.