Forum Discussion

Sahana
Adept
6 years ago

Text key error on save

I am trying to save a text key in the text editor. It is giving me an error "This value must be shorter than 1,000,000 characters in length."

I am trying to save the text key as "form.SearchForm.field.messageSearchField.placeholder = Rechercher" (in language= French).

What might be causing the error? And how I resolve it?

• Hi Sahana,

I have tried the below procedure to save the text key in the text editor and it was worked with out any errors

Studio -> Text Editor -> Community Text -> Provide the text key name in "Search for text key" tab -> Select "French" in the language drop down -> Provide the text key value as form.SearchForm.field.messageSearchField.placeholder = Rechercher in the Text properties tab and then click on save.

Thanks,

Bhavani.

• Sahana, looking at your message not very much clear to me what exact issue you are getting this error if your text-key value is shorter.

check at your end in the editor that you are not adding quotes at the key level.

For additional help into this issue you need to contact with Lithium support support@lithium.com.