Public

Welcome Back, PlayStation® Community!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

erin1(2).jpgErin Korogodsky is Lithium's social media quarterback.  Obsessed with social media, Erin has worked with Lithium clients to monitor their brands and brainstorm social strategy, with a focus on enlisting and engaging passionate fans.  She is a frequent blogger on the Lithosphere (as ErinKoro) and you can follow her on twitter at @erinkoro and one of the team on @LithiumTech.

780x150-fb-contest-banner-vita.png

I am not sure who is more excited - the team at Lithium or the members of the Sony Playstation® community! Either way, we're thrilled that the Playstation® community is again powered by Lithium.

To celebrate, Lithium is hosting a haiku contest with the theme, "Why I Heart Playstation®."

111x74-fb-v1.pngContestants can enter by creating an original haiku about their Playstation® love and submit using old fashioned text or a graphic/video. The top 10 kudo'ed enteries will be finalists and we'll select 2 winners who will receive a Playstation® Vita.

Enter and read all of the submissions on Lithium's Facebook page.

Share, submit a haiku and vote - there are so many reasons "Why I Heart Playstation®!"

Contest is open now and runs through Wednesday, August 15th at noon pacific.

3 Comments
New Commentator

I wrote my haiku so it would look like its suppose to be but it showed up as a whole sentence. Would that Disqualify me?

Occasional Commentator

@Paul - as long as there is a haiku in there, you're good. thanks for playing!

Honored Contributor

Great to hear: Welcome back to the Lithium family, PlayStationarians Man LOL

I took the appeal seriously and created some nice (?) graphics surrounding my Haiku: http://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/I-HEART-Playstation-Contest/Summer-love-for-PlayStation/cns-p/5666...

Version history
Last update:
‎06-17-2019 02:54 AM
Updated by: