Public

VIP Council Inductees for 2011

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @bladefrog

embosser-clr.png

LiNC is nearly over... boo. It's been a great week, amazing customer stories from Sephora, giffgaff and The Home Depot in the keynotes. Fantastic stories in the panels from FICO, Riverbed, Telefonica Germany, Verizon, giffgaff, Cozi, HP, Ant's Eye View and Shift.

But for me, on of the things I really enjoy is the rewarding of our incredible superfans with the Annual Induction to our VIP Council.

This year, we added 10 more VIPs to our core members, based on the kudos for the year.

So congratulations to:

• SGraff - Steve Graff, Motorola
  • BKling - Brian Kling, Autodesk
  • Erik
  • Telpochyaotl - Alex Wallace
  • Bodee902 - Bo Reeves, RIM
  • GarenT - Garen Thatcher, HP
  • LiquidSasquatch - Tony Weiss, Symantec
  • Wali20 - Wali Norwood, HP
  • Kendoji - Kenneth Refsgaard, TomTom
  • Siobhan - Siobhan Flanigan, HP

I wil be posting up some pix from the presentation of the awards for those who were there, and then those of you who weren't, I will be PMing you directly to send you your certificates!

As part of the VIP Council, like last year, we are donating to two charitable organizations. We are funding the building of:

• Two fresh water wells in Northern Cambodia, for a village of 700 people
  • A fresh water storage tank for St Catherine's School in Mukuru, Kenya, which provides schooling for nearly 1000 homeless children in Nairobi

As the work continues will post updates on the Lithosphere so you can see progress! Congratulations to our VIP Inductees and thanks to everyone who works on the Lithosphere!! 

Tags (1)
7 Comments