It takes just a minute to register with the community. All you need is a user name, a password, and a valid company email address.
If you're already registered, you can sign in.
Following are the Terms of Service for The Khoros Community.
Use of the Khoros Community Site indicates you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Khoros Community Site.
Khoros Community is a peer-to-peer and direct support channel for people cultivating enterprise communities on the Khoros platform. It is a central for education and thought leadership on best practices, where we also ideate with customers directly on how to improve and extend the product platform.
Enterprise communities are communities created by business organizations for their customers, partners, or other enthusiasts. Although this community is designed for Khoros customers, partners and employees, we welcome anyone with an interest in enterprise communities to participate in public areas. We expect all to observe the community rules of conduct set forth in these Terms of Service.
You may not share the login credentials to your registered account with any other individual, entity, or organization. You may not use your registration membership (or allow anyone else to use your registration membership) to post or transmit:
If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us by using the "Report Inappropriate Content" feature in the Options menu of the message, or by contacting us directly at:communityhelp@Khoros.com
If you believe that work belonging to you has been copied onto the Khoros Community without your permission, please notify by sending a written notification of claimed infringement to:By mail: Copyright Agent c/o Khoros Technologies 225 Bush St., 15th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
By email: copyright@Khoros.com
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notification must include:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a screen name or email address that is already being used by someone else, that impersonates another person, that belongs to another person (without that person's prior consent), that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person, that is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or that we reject for any other reason, at our sole discretion. In consideration of your use of Khoros Community you agree that all information provided in your profile is accurate, true, current, and complete. Khoros may terminate your account if any of the information provided is found to be inaccurate, false, out of date, or incomplete.
The content found in the Khoros Community comes from a variety of sources, primarily from community members. Khoros makes no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material submitted or found in the discussion areas. Khoros is not liable for any website links posted within the discussion areas; website links posted in the discussion areas may link to sites not administered or under the control of Khoros and users must open such links at their own risk. Khoros is not liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of postings on the site. Remember that you are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by community members. Khoros makes no guaranty of the confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the site, or any web-site linked to the site, or otherwise in connection with the services and Khoros will not be liable for the privacy of e-mail addresses, registration and identification information, confidential or trade-secret information.
If your user identification or password(s) is compromised, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security, you are responsible for promptly notifying us. You can notify us by sending an email to communityhelp@Khoros.com.
You must be 16 years of age or older to access The Khoros Community.
The language of the Khoros Community is English.
Khoros reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time, effective upon posting of the modified guidelines on the forum.
© 2014 - 2019 Khoros LLC. All rights reserved.