Public
Occasional Advisor

Two inline reply editors in solved thread

We updated inline replies to our pre-production community, but this strange behavior occurred: When replying to the topic message, there appear to be two inline editors. The first one is where it should be, right under the topic message where I'm replying, but then there is another one at the top of the message-list component.  My quilt is updated using this guide:  https://community.khoros.com/t5/Forums/Inline-replies-and-Threading-Quilt-changes-for-customized-for...

So how can I only have one editor, and preferably there, where I clicked the reply -button? Both have the same classes, so if I try to hide one using CSS, both disappear. Also, this problem does not occur if the thread is not solved.

Screenshot 2020-05-05 at 14.51.38.png

9 Replies 9
Honored Contributor

Does anyone have tips for this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Ideas, please vote:

Syndications | Comments list | Missing-features 

Renew the quote feature

Honored Contributor

Anyone?

My Ideas, please vote:

Renew the quote feature

@TeroRe @pepitaK We are looking into this. Will keep you posted. 

@pepitaK On OOTB communities, this is working as expected - opening only a single editor. Can you please share your environment details over a private message? We will check if there is an issue due to customisation. 

Not applicable

Well, I have been facing the same issue since last week, Shall I share my details too at mybpcreditcard

@Inactive User Yeah, please share it over a private message. 

We have identified the issue. We are fixing it in core - this happens only when a user is clicking on reply for the topic not when replying to a reply. Will get back with the ETA. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks.

(I´m testing attachments at the same time with this post)

My Ideas, please vote:

Renew the quote feature

Resolution for the issue is already part of 20.5 Communities release & will be made available in 20.3 release as well in the next couple of days. 

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.