Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

What does your battle station/social command centre look like?

During our hangout on air yesterday @JohnD mentioned how crucial it is for him to have a nice set up with a second monitor to be productive. 

We are keen to see what your battle station or social command centre looks like.

I expect many of you have far exciting setups than mine but I manage to sneak in my brand new personal laptop in at the side 😉

DSCF1760.JPG

Andy K
Sr. Community Manager, Atlas Community

10 Replies 10

Hey all,

Mine is a little broken at the moment but here goes...

Photo not that great but got a growing setup.. Two 19in monitors on my desk for working and just over my monitors suspended from the ceiling are two 42" TV's which is my "poor man's command centre" I use the right screen for realtime google analytics for the 3 main sites I look after and the one on the left "currently broken" Is used for LSI realtime geo view or LSW analytics.

One day.... maybe one day i will have a proper command centre but for now this will have to do 🙂

IMG_2345.JPG

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:
Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.