Company: Oracle Cerner
Company background: Oracle Cerner empowers those devoted to delivering care and keeping people healthy. We're helping health happen.
Contact: Kandice Eckhoff and Shannon Barnhart
Title: Lead Solution Designer and Senior Manager, Technical Solutions
Related URLs: community.cerner.com
Kudos Category: Rookie of the Year
1. Describe your company and your organization.
uCern is Oracle Cerner's collaboration platform, powered by Khoros Community, used for client-client and client-associate collaboration on Oracle Cerner products and services, ideation, and assists with ticket deflection by providing answers to client questions.
2. Why did you choose to invest in Khoros and what was your experience before making the switch from a previous solution or investing in new technology.
We ultimately chose Khoros because the previous uCern platform was no longer supported as of 3/31/2021. With over 100,000 total client and associate users, we needed to migrate to an alternative platform for Cerner client collaboration.
3. What were your goals when investing in Khoros technology and what successes have you already experienced because of the investment? Were you able to gain traction faster than expected? Please include metrics if possible.
Our goals when migrating to Khoros included:
• Findability – clients can find what they need, when they need it.
• Product-Centric Navigation
• Personalized Experience
• Visibility to Idea Submissions
• Connections to Product Documentation
• Public/Anonymous Access
• Community Management and Health Reporting
uCern is one of the primary sources and a one-stop shop for clients to engage with content and access the latest product information. For Q1 2022 we achieved 1.1M views in our community, 7.2K new group hub subscriptions, and had an average of 38,500+ unique monthly users.
The images below display work currently in progress to update uCern for multiple integrations and updates based on user feedback. These updates will allow our members to access the most relevant product data, find the information quicker, and provide our marketing team a venue to display content via category and sub category pages.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.