Public

Strategic Services Trend Round Up: Week of July 11th

Khoros Staff

On a weekly basis, Strategic Services will be providing a pulse on the week’s top social trends, the latest social platform updates, and important world events.

Last week’s top trends included the “That’s my life” trend on TikTok, the “If I text you [insert emoji]” trend on Twitter, plus brands activating on unseen areas of the universe revealed by NASA. Flip through the presentation below to learn more!

7 Comments
Guide

Can you please provide this content in something other than a Google doc? This is not accessible to us. 

RGB

@Grantby Just confirming, are you facing issues viewing it directly in the embed, or are you clicking on the "Google Slides" and unable to access it? 

Guide
Both

Thank you for confirming, @Grantby! Viewing it directly in the embed should usually not cause a problem, but we will investigate this. 

@Grantby Appreciate your patience while we are looking into this. Meanwhile, could you please try accessing the site on a different browser or refresh the cache on your main browser and see if it resolves? 

Maven

I can confirm, that it works for me with Google Chrome, but not with Firefox.

@uengel Thanks for confirming it works for you with Google Chrome. I have emailed the latest report to both of you in PDF format. 

cc @Grantby